Sunday 12 October 2014

Autumn Nail Polish

 I love painting my nails in correspondence with the current season and as we all know Autumn is upon us so, I decided to put together a little post of my favourite Autumn nail polishes. 

I very rarely spend anything over a 5er when it comes to polishes and if I'm completely honest I usually just rob my mams.. she's a self confessed polish-aholic and has over the years accumulated what can only be referred to as a life time supply of nail polishes, so all of the varnishes in the post are completely affordable.

 Technic-21103- Bedazzled
Usually you would associate glitter with Winter and Christmas but this glitter polish is the perfect Autumn nail colour. Just throw a top coat over it and it'll last anything up to 5-7 days.. aw yeee. 

 Essence- 34- Walk Of Fame 
NYC- 134 Pinstripe White
You can always rely on essence and nyc to provide you with all the colours your heart could desire. I looove this brown colour by essence, it's the perfect Autumnal colour and white is such a classic colour that pretty much works with every season! 

NYC-036-Pink Princess
Essence-54-Hot Stuff
I've ditched my summery bright pinks and vibrant reds this season for more subdued nude and wine colours. These two polishes are possibly my favourite and for such an inexpensive price last surprisingly long. 

What colours will you be wearing this Autumn?
Adele x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig