Sunday 9 November 2014

Home Made Sea Salt Spray Baybaay.

You will need:
 Sea Salt
Water
A lemon
Styling Gel
Water
An empty spray bottle

I think it's fair to come to the conclusion that i'm a bit of a cheapskate... so I may as well share my money pinching ways with others and help a sista save some dolla! 

 Basically to make the sea salt spray I put some hot water into a jug, mix in 3 table spoons of salt, a smell lemon segment and 2 table spoons of any kind of styling gel (I robbed my brothers vo5 styling hold gel) mix them all together and pour it into an empty spray bottle and you're done! I use the lemon to lighten my hair but if you want it to be a little less drying on your hair use some conditioner instead.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! 
Adele x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love a good DIY product that saves money :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig