Wednesday 26 November 2014

Lush's Marilyn hair treatment review.

 I'm always willing to try new hair treatments, so when I heard about this lush product 'Marilyn' I thought i'd give it a go. It claims to keep hair shiny and moisturized while lightening fair hair and minimizing any brassy tones. 
You put it all over your hair before you get into the shower and leave it for 20 minutes. The amount of uses you get out of it will depend on the length of your hair, mine is pretty long so I got 2 uses out of it. 

The texture of the product is quite runny and the smell is far from appealing. As far as making my hair lighter goes, I didn't see any difference. It did make my hair feel softer and a little more moisturized but in all honesty there wasn't a vast difference. For 12 euro I really feel this product didn't do much and I probably won't be re-purchasing it. 
If you're looking for something to moisturize your hair I would recommend it, however I think simple home made masks can do just as good a job.. if not better. Here's a post I did on one a while ago! http://graciousghost.blogspot.ie/2014/08/diy-hair-mask.html

I hope everyone had a lovely day! 
Adele x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sorry to hear this didn't work for you! Definitely a little pricey and it not smelling very nice is quite off-putting. Thanks for sharing this review, was helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to try this, but now I think I will stick to home-made masks! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig