Saturday 1 November 2014

One Shirt Two Outfits.

Outfit 1




 Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: Pennys(Primark)/diy
Boots: New Look
Jumper: Topshop

Outfit 2





Shirt: Vintage
Skirt: American Apparel 
Boots: New Look
Cardigan: Mams wardrobe

I made a post similar to this a few weeks ago showing two different ways I to wear a skirt so I decided to do the same but this time with a shirt.

I picked up this topman shirt from a second hand shop a while ago for only 4 euro so I decided to cut it up and make it wearable, for only 4 euro it would have been a sin to not buy it!  

Happy weekend!
Adele x 

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love both outfits a lot!

    anna xx

    aspreadofnutella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! :)
    xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! I especially love the second one, the skirt and the top go so well together :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit two is gorgeous! Love the way you've styled it! x

    www.trudyjohanna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first outfit - so perfect for winter time. I also love the colour of the skirt in the second outfit, I haven't seen anyone pull off that colour like you do :)

    I've nominated you for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. The award asks for seven facts about yourself, then for you to tag other bloggers to take part. The goal is to help recognise new bloggers and to reach new followers.
    You can get an idea of what the award involves on my blog www.letskissandmakeup.co.uk

    I hope to see a 'One Lovely Blog Award' post from you!
    Alix
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm not too sure if my pasty Irish legs pull it off too much but thank you! Aw thanks a mill, yeah I'll check that out on your blog and get postin' :) x

      Delete
  6. ohh I'm loving these combos, especially Outfit 1 :)

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig