Wednesday 11 February 2015

The best in dark lips.



As much as I love a nude lip, I also love a dark one. When i'm not too arsed fussing about my eyes making them look fancy I tend to just throw on some mascara and my favourite dark lip and i'm good to go.
So, I've rounded up my 3 favourite red and berry colours to share with you all. 

Barry m's 121 is a gorgeous bright red colour. It is the most matte of the three so if you prefer glossier lips then steer away from this. However I love the matte effect. The colour is reasonably long lasting but I wouldn't leave the house without it for top ups.
I would give this a 8/10.

Collection's 'gothic glam' is a dark purple colour. Not to everyone's taste but I love the idea of my lips being as dark as my soul so I wear it whenever I have the chance. The colour is slightly matte and I would recommend buying a lip liner in the same colour to ensure everything stays in place.
I would give this a 6/10.

And finally, Rimmel's 'diva red' is the perfect deep red shade. The glossiest colour of the three, it can tend to find it's way onto my teeth so you might need to keep an eye out for any mishaps. The colour is perfect for both pale and darker skin tones. It is very long lasting and keeps my lips moisturized throughout my time wearing it.
I would give this a 7/10.

What's your favourite dark lip colour?


Adele x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love dark lips soo much! :) My favorite is 'Cherry Bomb' by Wet N' Wild.

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collection one! I have a really dark one from Sleek called 'Mulberry'- still haven't decided if I'm brave enough to pull it off! Great photography xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig