Wednesday 4 March 2015

Manuka Honey Face Mask


I'm forever trying to come up with ways to save money and make my own face and hair masks. One recipe I came across a year or two ago was this one, I began using it at a time my skin was covered in breakouts that I couldn't shift and within 3 months of using it I saw a dramatic change in my skins appearance and so, I have been using this ol' reliable mask on and off since. 

You will need:
2 tablespoons of Manuka Honey 
2 tablespoons of Cinnamon 
2 drops of Tea Tree Oil

Manuka Honey is a natural antibacterial, it contains acids, which aids in the clearing of dead skin cells preventing and clearing acne. While doing this it also hydrates, rejuvenates and protects the skin. Cinnamon helps to bring blood and nutrients to the skin while helping to dry any acne on the face. While adding a drop or two of tea tree oil will remove any kind of bacteria that can build up on your skin causing more breakouts. 

Please do share any diy face masks you know of, I'd love to try them! 


Adele x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sounds great! I've got to give that a try!
    xxx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to have to try this!!xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig