Sunday 1 March 2015

February in pictures


So if you don't know already, to change things up on my blog and to steer away from the usual fashion and beauty posts I have decided to share a few of my favourite instagram snaps on here and give a little low down on the past month. 

I'm still struggling to come to terms with the fact that we're already into March. February was quite stressful with college,work and everything else inbetween it's no wonder it flew in! But sandwiched between all that I had a lovely Valentine's Day, finally got to see The Kooks, let my friend paint my body and started to plan a few little summer getaways. 

Do follow me on instagram! https://instagram.com/adeleminer/

Adele x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love this kinds of posts :) Really good photos! Your eyes look gorgeous BTW. I could have sworn I saw Barbara Palvin

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *these HAHAH oh gosh what a great first impression

      Delete
    2. Oh wow thanks, I definitely don't look like Barbara Palvin but thank you haha x

      Delete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig