Thursday 12 March 2015

March Style Inspiration.









So, I've decided that every so often it would be nice to make a post based around pictures I come across on places like tumblr and pinterest in an attempt to inspire different ways to style things. 

It's easy to get stuck in a bit of a style rut sometimes, most days I wear the same jeans and a smelly old hoodie my boyfriend left behind. But seeing pictures like these makes me want to pack in this homeless vibe I have going on and opt for something a little less help me i'm poor and a little more Alexa Chung meets Dawn Porter.

Here's what's catching my eye this month:
Mom jeans
Crocet bralets
Tulle skirts
Layered necklaces

I hope this has inspired at least one of you!
Until next time folks!


Adele x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig