Sunday 5 March 2017

The Life Post | A Little Galway Adventure


Last Sunday myself and my boyfriend went on a small trip to Galway for a couple of days. The title of the post may read 'adventure' but to be honest there wasn't too much adventuring going on, we left the hotel maybe twice. The rest of the time was spent in our pajamas drinking alcohol and debating what to order for room service. Neither of us had ever been to a proper spa, so we decided to grab ourselves the best groupon deal we could find and escape the city for a few days. 




To make the weekend as relaxing as possible we both agreed to leave our phones in a drawer, only checking them now and then in case of any emergencies. Although I stuck to my side of the deal I most definitely caught Robby having a sneaky look on Facebook once or twice, which I doubt was too much of an emergency. So that meant no phones were brought to dinner or the spa and it was our job to actually come up with conversation to fill the time, something us millennials are not all that familiar with. 

During our second day there we made full use of the spa and room service facilities and spent the day lounging around in white robes until we were hungry enough to stuff our faces with lots of deliciousness. 





All in all the weekend was the perfect break and my lack of pictures probably illustrate that. I am hoping that this is just the first of many more weekend getaways to come. 

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday!
Adele x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. The food looked delicious.
    You look like you had a great time, good for you.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food surely looks incredible and it sounds like you had a good time! :) x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks gorgeous! How fitting is it that your scarf matches the sunflowers!

    Beckie xo // The Pale Tails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog around here! Lovely yellow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha the sneak peak on FB, but you had a great time there it seems. The food looks great and the spa experience must have been amazing. I'm all for weekends like that. I'm loving your yellow pops.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/2017/03/sweets-treats-happy-birthday-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous photography: those sunflowers are stunning and you really suit the yellow! And that burger... amazing. Love your blog.
    - Lau
    Life Of Lau

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos, seems like a fun little getaway!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had the perfect weekend getaway! I really love your photos, it looks so warm and vibrant! I am loving that sunflower wall~! And of course, the foods look sooo delectable!

    - Gretch of GG Memochou

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fact you guys restricted the phones - good on you!

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You couldn't have found a better wall to take photos of your outfit! Weekend getaways are very chilled - I'm trying to plan one at the moment <3

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been to Galway, but it looks lovely. I love the yellow scarf as well. So cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I miss Ireland! Galway was one of my favourite towns to visit - such a fun, artsy kinda place! Looks like you had a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like you had an amazing time away, sometimes it's just nice to have no phones but definitely strange! I am loving your yellow scarf too, definitely adding a bit of Spring into your outfit.

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved this post, your photos are amazing!

    Gabija | everylittlethingblog.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you had a great time! It's definitely nice to go on quick getaways like this every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds like you had a nice getaway! I love your photos! That burger looks so good xx

    www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the yellow! Really suits you!

    www.upyourvlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the photos!! I was in Galway just for a couple of days about 10 years ago with my Mom and my cousin and fell in love with it!! I hope to visit again some day with my husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful post! thanks for share this valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Last Sunday myself and my boyfriend went on a small trip to Galway for a couple of days. The title of the post may read 'adventure' but to be honest there wasn't too much adventuring going on, we left the hotel maybe twice. winter shawls , shawls uk , dressy shawls , mens shawls , shawls manufacturers , fur shawl , cashmere shawl , wedding shawl , black shawl , white shawl The rest of the time was spent in our pajamas drinking alcohol and debating what to order for room service. Neither of us had ever been to a proper spa, so we decided to grab ourselves the best groupon deal we could find and escape the city for a few days.

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig