Wednesday 15 June 2016

The Beauty Post | Am/Pm Beauty Tag


While reading through other people's posts I came across this little tag and I thought it could be fun if I did it too. So technically no one tagged me in it and i'm tagging myself, pretty sad, I know. 

What is your morning beauty routine?
Depending on what kind of day it is, on mornings when i'm in college or up early I rarely have time to pamper myself too much, so I usually quickly spritz my face with a toner, apply some sunscreen and concealer and i'm good to go. Other days when I have the time I give my skin a little more tlc with a face wash and primer. 

What's for breakfast?
Usually something different everyday, depending on my mood I might have weeatabix and fruit, some days porridge, other days egg and toast.. I could go on listing really boring generic breakfasts but I won't.

Coffee or Tea?
Neither, I pretty much just drink water. 

How long does it take you to get out the door?
Half an hour when it's early and i'm in a rush. If I want to put on make up and actually look presentable it would take about an hour. 

What's your go to make-up look on a fuss free morning?
Well on a fuss free morning I usually just put on some concealer, curl my eyelashes, set my eyebrows in place with clear mascara and that is it. Anything else is far too much of an effort.

What is your evening routine?
I usually clean my face with a cleanser, tone and moisturize, pop on some eye cream and depending on what state my skin is in apply some spot cream.

Snack time! What's in the bowl?
Chocolate. Always always chocolate. 

How do you wind down and prep for bed?
I don't have a great routine when it comes to bed time. I'm definitely more of a night owl so I usually stay up quite late on my phone or laptop, watching tv.. basically doing all of the things that have been proven you shouldn't do before going asleep. 

Cozy up! What are you wearing for sleep?
In the Summer I usually wear shorts and an oversized top, generally one I 'borrowed' from my boyfriend and never gave back. In the Winter I will wear the fluffiest coziest pajamas I can find, usually very unattractive but always very comfortable. 

What are some things you must do before you hit the hay?
I will always tie my hair up and brush my teeth. If I have plans for the next day I will plan what outfit to wear. And before finally going asleep I will have one last look on all of my social media. 

So since I wasn't actually tagged to do this I am going to tag anyone else who reads this and fancies making a post of it, and don't forget to leave me a link in the comments so I can read them all! 

Adele x


SHARE:

50 comments

  1. Really love your site. Followed you on Google followers and more would love if you follow back :) Really nice style and photos to. http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love reading this, thanks for sharing dear!
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these type of posts! It was really interesting! I also always reach for chocolate whenever I am having a treat! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, chocolate is basically the reason I live haha x

      Delete
  4. Great tag and you seem to have some great answers to go along with it :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post!! OMG, I wish I could drink more water!! I am always drinking coffee or tea! It's terrible!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'm sure if you just begin by trying to drink one cup of water a day then two, then three and so on you will eventually get there! x

      Delete
  6. Girl, you can tag yourself-- no shame! Love this post! I love how real you are. xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay thank god you don't judge me haha, aw thank you x

      Delete
  7. I've been saying for months I need to start back on porridge but love my cereals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You beautiful dear!!! Follow your blog and G+!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I would love to do this tag!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh! I loved reading this - I think i'm going to do this tag too :) hihi! Thank you for sharing!

    www.erdalandyuka.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you seem have a beautiful healthy life, Adele. Weeatabix with fruit is a big deal for breakfast! Thanks for sharing some of your daily activity with us :) Hope I can make mine soon! :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, following each other is a nice idea Adele, I've followed your GFC on #308, I am waiting for your turn :)

      Delete
  12. Haha . I am ur sister go chocolate snacking always . I sleep in my boxers too .
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  13. With you on the chocolate! I always tag myself too! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved learning a little more about you! Chocolate is always a great snack ;)
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love reading these tags I find them so interesting!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your own tag - feels like chatting with a friend over a coffee (or a glass of water ;) Let me know if you want to do some collab in the future!

    www.hairwonderfulday.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm such a chocoholic as well, that was my answer when I did this tag! I also stay up really late lol

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these little tags, it's a great way to get to know bloggers better. Thanks so much for your comment dear. /Madison
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That was fun reading through it all! love these tags. ;)

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I feel you and you know sometimes YOU have to start the conversation or ball rolling about yourself and I glad that you did! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a fellow chocoaholic, too ;) I love the sound of your fuss-free makeup routine! I always try to do something a little more low maintenance and then end up going to town with contour and a smokey eye... must resist all my pretty palettes.

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I enjoy learning more about bloggers I follow. Thank you for sharing.
    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I pretty much only drink water too, or fresh fruit juice. And it used to be chocolate in my snack bowl, but it's fruit these days.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  24. I actually enjoy this kind of post, simple and refreshing. I've so much to tell too about myself, maybe I will write this kind of post one day and surely will tag you.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Water is my life especially while pregnant...haha!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. loving it! miss doing this kind of tag <3


    marisa
    http://summersnackies.blogspot.co.id/2016/06/on-personal-note.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a night owl too! I always end up laying in bed on my phone watching tv, or going on Youtube or Insta.

    -M

    Violet Roots || Instagram || Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  28. So good to get to know you better xx

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think it is important shall know better bloggers and these responses tell a little 'about you ... nice post my dear!!! Kisses and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great post!
    xoxo
    Ale
    New post: http://fashionteenagerss.jimdo.com/2016/06/19/caboto-57/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Haha I'm glad I'm not the only night owl who has a terrible bed time routine! Loved this post!

    X

    Anjelique
    http://anjelique.com.au | snapchat: anjeliquetv

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your routines sound so simple! I like how minimalistic and simple it is. I also love chocolate when I'm feeling snacky. Chocolate is the best thing ever

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. So glad you did this and I am in love with chocolate too!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  34. I really enjoyed reading this post :)
    xoxo

    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love reading bloggers Q&A's! Thanks for sharing :)

    stay styled,

    Lindsey

    IG: stay_styled
    BLOG: http://staystyledblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ah I love a good tag - not seen this one before, I like it xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really love a fruit smoothie for breakfast :) lovely post !! xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  38. Chocolate's always in my snack bowl too. I mean, it's amazing!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love reading about other people's routines, I'm so nosey. Yay, team water! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ouh really cool (y)

    It's not sad that you are tagging youself xp I'm new to blogging so currently on the look out for blogger friends :p

    http://thebusladyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love this tag so much and I'm definitely gonna do it in my blog even if I wasn't tagged. Thanks for being so open. And it's my first time on your blog and I love it. So inspiring tbh!
    With love from Nigeria..xoxo..


    Beautifully June

    ReplyDelete

© Adele Lydia. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig